bi-directional Access. It is widely used in areas such as subway, immigration checkpoint, airport, factory, etc.
Each lane is fitted with safety beams to ensure proper access clearing. Options to cater for children and wheelchair users are available. Our modern motor mechanism will disengage the arm when it is obstructed from opening or closing, providing an additional safety for pedestrians.
- The lanes can be configured for entry, exit or bi-directional access.
- The acrylic will retract upon receiving valid signal and close immediately after the pedestrian crosses.
- The side hinge door provides an easy avenue for maintenance.
- Customization to include card reader, biometric finger print, ticket collection etc., is possible.
- Each lanes comes with Infrared (IR) beam sensor to ensure safe access. It can be extended to detect 3 levels of heights, including height of children, which are lower.
- The motor will disengage when an object tires to block the flap from closing, providing an additional safety mechanism for the pedestrian.
|Operating Voltage||Typical: 2.5A Inrush: 4A|
|Operation||Adjustable cycle time (0.5—0.8sec)|
|Material||SUS 304 (Stainless steel)|
|Options||Tail-gate sensors, crawl sensors, additional LED (Arrow/Cross) signage, mounting for reader|
|Dimension (W x H x L)||300 x 1,000 x 1,400 mm (Passage Width: 550—900 mm, Total Width: 1,150 mm)|
Inquiry - Turnstile - Flap Barrier
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.